It is my joy to listen to, elevate, and execute your wedding vision.
Together, we’ll craft a marriage celebration full of meaning and style with carefully chosen vendors and matchless details. So that, your day tells your love story, honors your families, and delights your guests.
Using thoughtful and personal management I will assist you in sorting through all the wedding expectations and decisions. I’ll be your planning partner and advocate so that you are free to focus on each other; to experience your engagement as a sweet–not stressful–season.
[Jessica] was there for us around the clock, and we always felt prioritized by her. She walked us through every aspect of the wedding planning process and took all of the stress off of us. But aside from her marvelous planning skills, everything she has her hand in instantly becomes beautiful and stylish. Her floral work is just breathtaking and her ability to perfectly key in to our sense of style and turn our vision into our dream wedding was what made our special day so perfect. She is an absolute joy to work with, and I truly don’t know how anyone gets married without her!Elizabeth, bride
Wedding Planning and Design
Below are the three most requested levels of planning and design services. Fill out the contact form for more details or to request a custom planning package.
Management & Consultation $1,900
- You plan your wedding and I ensure that all your pretty elements are in place and your day runs smoothly.
- Consultation of etiquette and planning logistics
- Management of your rehearsal, ceremony, and reception
Comprehensive Planning $4,700
- Together we develop a vision for your wedding vision; which, I facilitate through thoughtful and personal management.
- Assistance with vendor selection and budget development
- Includes all services provided in the Management and Design packages
Styling & Design $1,200
- I assist you in defining and creating a cohesive style plan for your wedding and then apply it to all areas of your celebration.
- Concept and inspiration development and implementation
- Coordination of all visual elements (decor, rentals, stationary, etc.)
I value personal service and believe relationships matter; therefore, I and my team only accept a handful of Comprehensive Planning clients a year. Floral clients also have the option of adding Management & Consultation or Styling & Design to their contracts but space is limited. This exclusivity protects the integrity of your experience as JOEvents clients.
Jessica and I have done several weddings together this past year and I can tell you that her ability to coordinate a beautiful, fun and smoothly run wedding is second to none! Jessica’s attention to detail, friendly and fun personality, detailed organizational skills and flexibility (when needed) will ease your mind completely as she plans and coordinates or decorates for your wedding or event. You will be able to relax and enjoy your special day thoroughly! I give Jessica Ormond Events my HIGHEST endorsement and I can guarantee that you will be extraordinarily happy that you hired her for your event!Jim Shear, Sure-Fire Entertainment