It is my mission to assist you in cultivating a wedding full of meaning and style.
And, when flowers are designed with intention–inspired by you as a couple, and tailored to your vision–they infuse meaning, connection, and style into your wedding celebration.
To achieve your vision I listen attentively to your needs and vision. This allows me to craft arrangements that artfully blend your preferences with a beautiful flowers into fresh designs. Designs that are truly reflective of you.
Full Service Design
As a full service floral boutique I accept minimal weddings per year and generally only one per weekend. I and my team create all the floral elements for your day, from bouquets to centerpieces to ceremony decor. We then deliver and meticulous stage your arrangements, ensuring that each piece is displayed just as you dreamed.
Jessica was so attentive to my requests and design ideas, and she captured my vision perfectly! She made it her mission to meet all my needs, and she far exceeded them! She took my Pinterest pins, vague descriptive words, and created stunning bouquets that made our wedding day even more personalized and memorable. I know without a doubt that she is fully committed to her clients.Ashleigh, bridE
Creating your vision
Creating your dream day is as easy as …
- Let me know you want to talk! I’ll respond withing 24-48 hours.
- Share your story and wedding vision. We’ll schedule a time to discuss your ideas, needs, and desires for your wedding.
- Accept your floral design and reserve your wedding date with a signed contract and paid retainer
- Enjoy your engagement knowing your flowers will add beauty and meaning to your wedding day
I can’t wait to to chat with you!
Get Your Custom Flower Proposal
Jessica Ormond Events made my wedding dream come true. Jessica listened to my ideas and made them come to life even better than what was inside my head. She was so kind and patient. Her character and passion are so evident throughout the process. I would recommend her a thousand times!Morgan, Bride
Your flower investment is determined by multiple variables; from your number of guests and wedding party, to your preferred flowers and scale of design. Below, I’ve listed three typical levels of design and their cost per guest so you can estimate your flower budget based on your priorities and vision.
Level 1 – The Emma Starts at $35 per guest
- You know flowers are one of the best ways to welcome and delight your guests.
- You love premium and specialty blooms in curated designs.
- You envision multiple statement pieces: for the ceremony, a styled head table, and/or intricate installations.
Level 2 – The Anne $20-35 per guest minimum
- You value flowers and have chosen to invest in one or two statement pieces.
- You desire your bouquet to include some premium flowers such as peonies or succulents.
- Your reception vision includes a mixture of flower focused and more minimal (i.e. candles with bud-vases or greenery) centerpieces.
Level 3 – The Jo $10-25 per guest minimum
- Your floral priorities are your bouquet and ceremony back drop.
- With a limited emphasis on flowers your reception design will:
- Utilizing venue provided decor, and/or loose foliage with limited–if any–flowers.