When flowers are designed with intention–inspired by you as a couple–they infuse meaning, connection, beauty, and artful style into your wedding celebration.
To achieve your floral vision I listen attentively to your needs and vision. This allows me to craft arrangements that artfully blend your preferences with a beautiful flowers into fresh designs. Designs that are truly reflective of you.
Jessica’s creations remind me of true love! So timeless, elegant and oh so special for each couple. She has a wonderful eye for design and it’s always so refreshing. She serves all of her couples so well and from being in the wedding industry alongside her, I strive to be more like her!camryn, venue coordinator
You want the full service and bespoke experience. I accept a minimum number of Custom Floral clients a year and generally only one per weekend. This service includes:
We get to know each other and you share about your story and wedding vision.
- Floral Vision:
I create your custom floral vision; infusing it with meaning and your style. From bouquets to centerpieces each arrangement will contribute to the atmosphere you wish to cultivate on your marriage day.
- Styling & Décor:
As needed and desired, I can advise and assist in selections for non-floral visual elements (i.e. linens, stationary, etc.).
- Concierge Wedding Day Set-Up & Strike
My team and I deliver and meticulously stage your arrangement, ensuring that detail is attended to.
Investment is a $3000 minimum (for 100+ guests).
You want beautiful flower. But do not need and/or want the full service experience.
- Phone Consultation
- Your must-have arrangements in signature JOEvents design.
- Studio pick up
No minimum spend.
Jessica made my wedding dream come true. She listened to my ideas and made them come to life even better than what was inside my head. She was so kind and patient. Her character and passion are so evident throughout the process. I would recommend her a thousand times!Morgan, Bride
Your flower investment is determined by multiple variables; from your number of guests and wedding party, to your preferred flowers and scale of design. Below, I’ve listed three typical levels of design and their cost per guest so you can estimate your flower budget based on your priorities and vision.
“The Anne” Custom Floral: $3000 minimum
- You value flowers and have chosen to invest in one or two statement pieces.
- You desire your bouquet to include some premium flowers such as peonies.
- Your recption will be a mixture of flower focused and more minimal centerpieces (i.e. candles with bud-vases).
“The Emma” Custom Floral: starts at $35 per guest
- You know flowers are one of the best ways to welcome and delight your guests.
- You love premium blooms in curated designs.
- You envision multiple statement pieces: for the ceremony, a styled head table, and/or elaborate installations.
“The Jo” Carry-out Floral: No minimum
- Your floral priority is your bouquet. And, you might only order personals.
- Centerpieces are simple and understated.
- Or you might be utilizing venue provided décor.